SMHA is requesting quotes for all labor and material necessary on Maintenance Repairs for Turner Towers located at 700 McKinley Ave NW, Canton, Ohio (per the scope of work/specifications). I have included the written scope of work/specifications as well as the applicable wage decision (this is a courtesy copy only, subject to change and will be locked in on the quote due date). Please ensure your quote breaks out labor, material, and the total:
Work Item Price
Costs shall be fully burdened (including any permits, equipment rental, etc. if applicable)- the total you submit, will be the total SMHA looks at in evaluating quotes. Please submit all quotes to SMHA by 2:00 PM on Thursday January 21st 2021. You may submit your quote in person, via mail, email, or fax (contact information below). There will be a formal site visit on Wednesday, December 23rd at 10:00am. Contractors are encouraged to visit the property at their leisure but advised not to disturb the residents. Any/all questions must be submitted in writing no later than Tuesday January 12th at 12:00 PM.
• Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax- 330-403-8327
• Mail/Person- 400 E. Tuscarawas St. Canton, Ohio 44702 (write 12012020-CF19 on the envelope)
• Providing a quote to SMHA does not guarantee award.
• Any questions must be submitted in writing no later than 12:00 PM on Tuesday, January 12th.
• All communication/correspondence regarding this quote request shall be addressed with the Procurement Department ONLY. Please send all emails to email@example.com. Your contact person with either be myself or Anthony DeTota. Failure to abide by this may result in disqualification. SMHA will not conduct any ex parte conversations which may give one prospective bidder an advantage over others.
• Selected contractor will be required to acknowledge supplemental documentation prior to award (i.e. HUD Forms, Bidder’s Certification, Section 3 Clause, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your quotes.
– Kya French
Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority
400 Tuscarawas St. East
Canton, OH 44702
Planning and Development Administrative Assistant
Office #: 1 (330-454-8051 Ext. 376
Mobile #: 1 (330) 417-6180