SMHA is requesting quotes for all labor and material necessary remove and replace 5 metal doors at our location at 718 Cleveland Ave SW, Canton.
Costs shall be fully burdened (including any permits, equipment rental, etc. if applicable)- the total you submit, will be the total SMHA looks at in evaluating quotes. NOTE: Prevailing Wage DOES NOT apply to this project. Please submit all quotes to SMHA by 2:00 PM on Friday, May 17th. You may submit your quote in person, via mail, email, or fax (contact information below). The site visit will be Tuesday, May 14th, @ 10:00 AM at the Main office at 400 E. Tuscarawas St., Canton. Any/all questions must be submitted in writing no later than Wednesday, May 15th by 12:00 PM.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax- 330-454-2015
- Mail/Person- 400 E. Tuscarawas St. Canton, Ohio 44702 (write 03282019-COCC on the envelope)
- Providing a quote to SMHA does not guarantee award.
- Any questions must be submitted in writing no later than Wednesday, May 15th by 12:00 PM.
- All communication/correspondence regarding this quote request shall be addressed with the Procurement Department ONLY. Please send all emails to email@example.com. Your contact person with either be myself or Carla Horton. Failure to abide by this may result in disqualification. SMHA will not conduct any ex parte conversations which may give one prospective bidder an advantage over others.
- Selected contractor will be required to acknowledge supplemental documentation prior to award (i.e. HUD Forms, Bidder’s Certification, Section 3 Clause, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your quotes.
Procurement & Contracting Specialist
Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority
400 East Tuscarawas St.
Canton, OH 44702
(234)214-4247 Direct Line