SMHA is requesting quotes for all labor and material necessary to repair and install flooring at 11743 Jennings Rd. NE, Alliance 44601 (per the scope of work/specifications). I have included the written scope of work/specifications as well as the applicable wage decision (this is a courtesy copy only, subject to change and will be locked in on the quote due date). Please ensure your quote breaks out labor, material, and the total:
Costs shall be fully burdened (including any permits, equipment rental, etc. if applicable)- the total you submit, will be the total SMHA looks at in evaluating quotes. Please submit all quotes to SMHA by 5:30 PM on Wednesday, May 8th. You may submit your quote in person, via mail, email, or fax (contact information below). The Pre-Bid/Site Visit is scheduled for Tuesday, 5/7 @ 10:00 AM. Any/all questions must be submitted in writing no later than Friday, May 3rd by 12:00 PM.
- Email- email@example.com
- Fax- 330-454-2015
- Mail/Person- 400 E. Tuscarawas St. Canton, Ohio 44702 (write 01152019A-O on the envelope)
- Providing a quote to SMHA does not guarantee award.
- Any questions must be submitted in writing no later than Friday, May 3rd by 12:00 PM.
- All communication/correspondence regarding this quote request shall be addressed with the Procurement Department ONLY. Please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person with either be myself or Carla Horton. Failure to abide by this may result in disqualification. SMHA will not conduct any ex parte conversations which may give one prospective bidder an advantage over others.
- Selected contractor will be required to acknowledge supplemental documentation prior to award (i.e. HUD Forms, Bidder’s Certification, Section 3 Clause, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your quotes.
Procurement & Contracting Specialist
Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority
400 East Tuscarawas St.
Canton, OH 44702
(234)214-4247 Direct Line