How To Apply
The Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority is happy to announce the implementation of its new on-line Public Housing Pre-Application Process.
People interested in applying for Public Housing may submit an application through the Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority’s web site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Applicants will no longer be required to apply in person and they will no longer need an appointment to complete the application process.
Go to the “Click Here to Apply For Housing!” tab at the top of our web page. Follow the on-line prompts to complete and submit your on-line pre-application.
Additional benefits of the new online application process include:
- Email confirmation of applicant’s submission
- Email and written notification of acceptance to the Public Housing Waiting list within one week of application
- On-line access for applicants to update their contact information 24 hours a day.
- Computer kiosks at SMHA Administrative Offices, 400 East Tuscarawas Street in Canton, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Computer kiosks at The Lillian Beane Center, 1711 16th Street, SE in Massillon, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
People Helping People